Saturday, 15 February 2014

Spiritual Journal #5

            On my flight back to Kuching from Sibu during the Chinese New Year’s break, I was blessed to be able to experience God’s work. Before I went onto the plane, I prayed to God for me to have the courage and ability to share the gospel with the passenger next to me.

            I was placed in the middle seat, so this aunty who is sitting on the outside had to let me in. We began talking and she asked me why I came to Sibu. After a short while, I managed to get her to listen to my testimony. I shared on how our God is an amazing God, one that plans the best for our life. I told her how the Lord has called me to the ministry and serve him full time as a pastor. She seems interested and she coincidentally has been someone who has been to the States too. However, due to it being a 30-minute flight, time ran out before I got to enter the topic of gospel and salvation. I did manage to ask her religion, she say she’s non-religious but she thinks every religion is good.

            Through this experience, I have felt motivated and look to share the gospel with every moment I can, even if there’s only a small amount of time. We might never know that the seed we planted will blossom some day. I believe as Christians, we should cherish every opportunity there is to share the gospel with anyone in order to accomplish Jesus’ mission to us in Matthew 28:19-20!


No comments:

Post a Comment