Sunday, 9 February 2014

Spiritual Journal #4

            Last Friday, we went to General Hospital for school evangelism. My family group leader asked me whether I can share the gospel in Bahasa Malaysia. In my mind I thought, “of course not!” but I told them ‘yes’ as I knew that if they had to ask me this question, we must be short of people who can preach in B.M..

            I entered ward #14, and I saw this little girl on the bed. She was probably an Iban but I didn’t care much, I just told her we’re from MTS and we’re here to approach and care for them. After some conversation, I begin to share in B.M.. I don’t know where that ability came from, to translate the words and terms into Bahasa Malaysia and tell it to the girl. I suppose this is God’s way of speaking through me and it was the Holy Spirit working in me. That moment, I had a lot of confidence and when I invited her to accept Christ as her savior, she responded with a “yes”! May all credit and glory be unto God!


            Through this experience, I have gained more courage in sharing in B.M.. and I think this is God’s way of showing me that, 1) I should participate in more B.M. ministry activities, 2) when God work in you, nothing is impossible. Praise the Lord for His good deeds. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment