Saturday, 13 September 2014

Apologize for irregular updates!

Hey guys! As titled, I am writing this to apologize for the lack of updates.

As you all know, I am currently a college student at Moody Bible Institute. I have school work, (which takes up more than half of my time with all the readings and papers), practical ministries, church, work out/basketball, accountability group, relationships both at home and over here which I have to maintain and keep it going, et cetera. Most of the time I feel so overwhelmed by all of these that I just want to rest, take a nap, YouTube, anime or gaming whenever I do have free time!

Fear not, I have not lose my passion for blogging/writing testimonials/sharing my experience through words. It's just me, at this stage, learning to balance my time and knowing how to say no to certain activities! I really do need wisdom for that so please pray for me to know how to maximize the potential of all the time I have.

At the same time, pray that I do not lose passion for God because it is so easy to get caught up with routines with tons of work and to-do-list that I forgot what brought me here at first! Prioritize my relationship with the Lord, spending quality time alone with Him reading the Scriptures, praying and speaking all that's on my mind to Him, all of these are essential food to my spiritual growth and to be honest, it is hard and I struggle to be consistent!

I appreciate all the prayers and if by any chance, you are willing to share what's on your mind, your burden and stress, feel free to email me at lsz_paul96@hotmail.com. I'd love to listen to your story, relate to your experience, and it is nothing more wonderful than disciples building one another up in Christ! Looking forward to listen from you and am excited for the opportunity to mature together.

In Christ
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment